Crazy quilting with the "Fat Qaurters"

I am sad to say that my time with the "Fat Quarters" in Maleny is coming to an end. All I can say is that I have so enjoyed my time teaching this friendly group of quilters - sometimes I forget that I am their teacher and not a member of their group.  My 6 months was extended and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.

I have a few photos to share - their blocks are not complete but as near as dammit!

This work belongs to Jennifer..........


the quiet one in the group..........


Her work is very pretty................


And she mastered the "b#%$h" stitch !!!


I have a feeling she likes a bit of silk ribbon embroidery......................


and I love her whipped spider web...........


Oh, and her alternating chain!!


Did I say I liked her whipped spider web?? (Page 60 in my book "Foolproof crazy quilting)

Thanks Jen for allowing me to share your lovely work!

Comments

Popular Posts