Missing my stitching.............

I seem to have no time to do my own crazy............................


.....................and I am missing it.


HOWEVER, I can create vicariously through my lovely students. I mentioned in yesterdays post that Rosemary (Last Tuesday of the month class at the Patchwork Angel) has saved so much of her life's fabric..................


It's quite lovely..................school badges, her father's military clothing - the list goes on.


Little bits of unfinished artwork..............


Name tags from her school uniform..................


Every piece of Rosemary's stash has a story - a history..................


She is generous too....................


She incorporates all I teach into this collection of her life.....


It is special. Very special.


I do all my crazy in a hoop - a lovely hoop on a stand - and have actively encouraged my students to give it a try. Rosemary is one of my many converts...

Till next time.
XXXX

Comments

Popular Posts