gifts and beautiful crazy quilting....................

Tools of my (teaching) trade all packed up in this handy bag - a birthday gift from a friend.


I LOVE Instagram - to be honest, I "slightly" addicted to it. Annie (she has a lovely feed @whipbird_studio) and I met on Instagram and  she joined my Maleny workshops. Annie arrived bearing a gift - this sweet little pincushion. xxx


My son surprised me with this little owl tape measure.....


Back to some crazy - as usual Gwen has produced some oh-so-beautiful work.....


Bullion roses................


Silk ribbon embroidery etc..........


These seam treatments are found in my book .....................


On to Debs - glorious colour and graphic embroidery - love it...........


Little wooden bird.............


A happy dog.........................in the sun...........


Bullions and silk ribbon .....................


Buttons and bits and bobs.................

 Thanks Debs and Gwen for allowing me to share your work.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts