Thursday at the Angel

Linda's stuff...................


I love people's stuff and how they store them.........


Michelle has completed her fist crazy quilting project - the black and orange quilt (I cannot wait to see it with the feather stitch!)  She is slightly hooked .............................


Love her colours..................


There is a wedding coming soon - Michelle made the little purse (with frame) from my project in the "Inspirations" magazine for the bride ( her daughter). The little bag is for he bride's daughter.


Christine has been coming to my classes for a number of years now. I have posted this before - but she bought it in to show some of the newbies...... and it 's worth seeing again.


Isn't it soooo good?


I love the clear simple lines ..................


BUT still so interesting - so much to see.


Martina - a newbie has completed her little quilt - the colours!!!!!!! LOVE


I was a bit reluctant to share this before it is completed....................

 
But I could not help myself!!
See you soon.
Jenny
XXX

Comments

Popular Posts