Ann's beautiful crazy quilting

Oh my hat - I am so pleased that I went through my thousands of photos because I found Ann's gorgeous crazy quilting. Ann did come to my classes as a very proficient embroider.
He sense of colour, dimension and scale is great.


Feather stitch rouched ribbon garland, chain stitch, and bugle fans....................


Silk work, and beading. Some of her seam treatments are form my book, but as I have said so many time before, crazy quilting is totally unique to its maker.


Feather + chain + ribbon work = gorgeous!


Lovely clear lines.....................


Busy but strong


Sumptuous fuchsias........


Herringbone juxtaposed by ribbon work and strong beading......


Feather, fly, buttons and woven spiderweb stitch.


Oh so beautiful........


Close-up..........


herringbone and beaded daises ( page 81 Foolproof crazy quilting)


Pointed beaded petals (page 82 Foolproof crazy quilting)


Thank you Ann, its been so great getting to know you. Thank you so much for inviting me to teach your group in Caboolture.

Ann made this delightful little needle case for me.

 
Thank you too, Ann, for allowing me to share your very stunning work.
Hope to see you next year sometime.
 
Jenny
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts